-   -   Excel Bank Statement reconciliation templates or??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/243910-excel-bank-statement-reconciliation-templates.html)

Excel Spreadsheet for Bank Statements

Excel Bank Statement reconciliation templates or???

Could you help me find a template where the spreadsheet offers Column Expense
Codes, Rows for the Check numbers and Descriptions and Amounts.

If not, I am having a problem with using the Absolute values within the IF
Function Formula to copy over to the other columns accross....

Eduardo

Excel Bank Statement reconciliation templates or???

Hi,
Is this what you're looking for:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...186511033.aspx

if this helps please click yes thanks

"Excel Spreadsheet for Bank Statements" wrote:

Could you help me find a template where the spreadsheet offers Column Expense
Codes, Rows for the Check numbers and Descriptions and Amounts.

If not, I am having a problem with using the Absolute values within the IF
Function Formula to copy over to the other columns accross....

[email protected]

On Monday, 28 September 2009 15:37:02 UTC+5:30, Excel Spreadsheet for Bank Statements wrote:
Could you help me find a template where the spreadsheet offers Column Expense
Codes, Rows for the Check numbers and Descriptions and Amounts.

If not, I am having a problem with using the Absolute values within the IF
Function Formula to copy over to the other columns accross....

Milton[_2_]

Bank Statements wrote:
Could you help me find a template where the spreadsheet offers Column Expense
Codes, Rows for the Check numbers and Descriptions and Amounts.

If not, I am having a problem with using the Absolute values within the IF
Function Formula to copy over to the other columns accross....

Hi I have a template which I can email later if 176 is valid

--
Milton