0 0.5 0.5
15 1.5 1
30 2.1 1.4
45 2.4 1.7
60 2.8 1.7
75 3 1.8
90 3.2 1.8
I can get the two lines, but
I cannot seem to get two individual exponential trend lines for each series.

Herbert Seidenberg

Trend line for each

Excel 2007
Curve fitting, exponential
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy0emy...09_26_09a.xlsx

Joan

Trend line for each

I'm looking for the Excel commands to create two individual exponential trend
lines within a GRAPH

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

Excel 2007
Curve fitting, exponential
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy0emy...09_26_09a.xlsx

Joan

Trend line for each

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to show me. I want to know how to show
two individual exponential GRAPH trend lines. That is, once I have the graph
of the two lines, what Excel commands will show two exponential trend lines.

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

Excel 2007
Curve fitting, exponential
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy0emy...09_26_09a.xlsx

joeu2004

Trend line for each

"Joan" wrote:
I can get the two lines, but I cannot seem to get two individual
exponential trend lines for each series.

What release of Excel are you using?

Are you using Chart Wizard (or the Excel 2007 equivalent, if different)? Or
do you want formulas?

I had no trouble getting exponential trend lines using Excel 2003 Chart
Wizard.

Of course, they are a poor fit because, if anything, the data demonstrate
logarithmic trends.

Is that what you mean: you cannot get logarithmic trend lines?

Neither could I until either I changed the first X coordinate to something
non-zero (0.01) or, for a better fit, I exclude the data corresponding to
X=0.