-   -   How do I insert A drop down dialog box as a 'list to choose from'? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/24368-how-do-i-insert-drop-down-dialog-box-list-choose.html)

Rochelle B

How do I insert A drop down dialog box as a 'list to choose from'?

Can you please tell me how to add a dropdown control box (in simplest form)
to list the following to choose from:

P-112 MERCY-GILBERT
P-117 OPUS-PIMA
P-129 MAGICAL MIDDLESCHOOL

and so on. These are our construction sites, so I need to be able to
add/delete to this list as needed.

Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

You can use data validation to create a dropdown list in a cell. There
are instructions in Excel's Help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Rochelle B