-   -   conditional formatting refferencing another cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/243584-conditional-formatting-refferencing-another-cell.html)

Sudipto

conditional formatting refferencing another cell

Hi,
I am working in exel 2007.
I want to put "good" in cell A1 if cell b1 is less than 60 and if greater
than 60 less than 80 i need to put "ok".

Please help

Jacob Skaria

conditional formatting refferencing another cell

Try the below formula in cell A1

=IF(B1<60,"Good",IF(B1<80,"OK",""))

If you want to return blank when B1 is blank try the below
=IF(B1="","",IF(B1<60,"Good",IF(B1<80,"OK","")))

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sudipto" wrote:

Hi,
I am working in exel 2007.
I want to put "good" in cell A1 if cell b1 is less than 60 and if greater
than 60 less than 80 i need to put "ok".

Please help

Jacob Skaria

conditional formatting refferencing another cell

In the mean while I assume you already know about AppActivate Function which
activates an application that is already running.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...hy(VS.80).aspx

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sudipto" wrote:

Hi,
I am working in exel 2007.
I want to put "good" in cell A1 if cell b1 is less than 60 and if greater
than 60 less than 80 i need to put "ok".

Please help

Jacob Skaria

conditional formatting refferencing another cell

Please ignore the below post on AppActivate