-   -   I cant unprotect my shared document?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/243165-i-cant-unprotect-my-shared-document.html)

sillyshyme

I cant unprotect my shared document??

I tried going under review highlight whole document and unlock feature is
grayed out help what can I do to edit this worksheet?

Ms-Exl-Learner

I cant unprotect my shared document??

Just Remove the sharing, then you can able to unprotect the workbook.

If this post helps, Click Yes!

(MS-Exl-Learner)

"sillyshyme" wrote:

I tried going under review highlight whole document and unlock feature is
grayed out help what can I do to edit this worksheet?

sillyshyme

I cant unprotect my shared document??

I tried to do that but seem I can't get rid of it?