-   -   Presentation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/243155-presentation.html)

Kebede

Presentation

I have a huge file that I had to sort and put sub-totals. I do not want
to show the details between subtotals. What kind of formula or step
would allow me to print ONLY the subtotals? I will also like to put
different shades at the subtotals. Is this possible through a formula
or do I have to do it line by line? Any info shared in this regard is
hugely appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
Ash

--
Kebede

ryguy7272

Presentation

One you have the subtotals in there, you can filter on subtotal, right. With
just the subtotals displayed, copy/paste to a new sheet. Use this technique
to shade the alternate rows:
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...nd_format2.php

HTH,
Ryan---