-   -   Help with Excel if function and macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/242719-help-excel-if-function-macros.html)

perl

Help with Excel if function and macros

Hi everyone,

I"m currently working on an excel file for shipping. I created a macro which
automatically makes a line jump onto a worksheet called "shipped orders" once
the status of the line is "shipped". Now I would like to add an if function
that if Cell N1 contains a ups shipping# the status should change to
"shipped". the function worked however for some reason the line did not jump.
Any Solution? I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Kind Regards,

Perl

Don Guillett

Help with Excel if function and macros

As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"perl" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I"m currently working on an excel file for shipping. I created a macro
which
automatically makes a line jump onto a worksheet called "shipped orders"
once
the status of the line is "shipped". Now I would like to add an if
function
that if Cell N1 contains a ups shipping# the status should change to
"shipped". the function worked however for some reason the line did not
jump.
Any Solution? I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Kind Regards,

Perl

perl

Help with Excel if function and macros

Hi,

I'm not sure what your refering to. do you want me to repost my question
under general comments?

"perl" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I"m currently working on an excel file for shipping. I created a macro
which
automatically makes a line jump onto a worksheet called "shipped orders"
once
the status of the line is "shipped". Now I would like to add an if
function
that if Cell N1 contains a ups shipping# the status should change to
"shipped". the function worked however for some reason the line did not
jump.
Any Solution? I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Kind Regards,

Perl

perl

Help with Excel if function and macros

sorry gottcha

my code is:

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If UCase(Trim(Target.Value)) = "SHIPPED" Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.EntireRow.Copy _
Worksheets("Shipped Orders").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2).EntireRow
Target.EntireRow.Delete
Application.EnableEvents = True

thanks in advance,

Perl