-   -   Formulas and clip art (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/242665-formulas-clip-art.html)

Bliss

Formulas and clip art

I'm looking to create a condition in a cell that, based upon the content of
the cell, will display one of three clip art images.

I worked this through easily with the wingdings font option, but it doesn't
look nearly as nice as it would if it were grabbing a piece of clip art.

Possible?

Niek Otten

Formulas and clip art

Look he