-   -   How do I save multiple worksheets as individual documents? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/242575-how-do-i-save-multiple-worksheets-individual-documents.html)

bgirl24

How do I save multiple worksheets as individual documents?

I have a workbook which is split into numerous worksheets. Is there an easy
way to save a copy of each worksheet individually?

Pete_UK

How do I save multiple worksheets as individual documents?

Ron de Bruin shows how that can be done, he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

Hope this helps.

Pete