-   -   Call popup box with pre-programmed input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/242444-call-popup-box-pre-programmed-input.html)

Colin Hayes

Call popup box with pre-programmed input

HI

I use this line in my macro to display a popup

newnum = InputBox("Lowest allowed?", "Variation")

This waits for input with a flashing cursor.

Is it possible to change the code so that a zero is displayed while it
waits for input?

Grateful for any assistance.

Gord Dibben

Call popup box with pre-programmed input

newnum = InputBox("Lowest allowed?", "Variation", 0)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:15:11 +0100, Colin Hayes
wrote:

HI

I use this line in my macro to display a popup

newnum = InputBox("Lowest allowed?", "Variation")

This waits for input with a flashing cursor.

Is it possible to change the code so that a zero is displayed while it
waits for input?

Grateful for any assistance.

Colin Hayes

Call popup box with pre-programmed input

In article , Gord Dibben
<gorddibbATshawDOTca@?.? writes
newnum = InputBox("Lowest allowed?", "Variation", 0)

HI

Great stuff - thanks Gord.

Best Wishes