-   -   How to reference entire worksheet in new worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/241904-how-reference-entire-worksheet-new-worksheet.html)

mmonti

How to reference entire worksheet in new worksheet

Hi - I would like to reference an entire worksheet from a new worksheet.
Once I do that, I can sort and create different views without changing the
original worksheet. My thinking is that whenever I change a cell in the
referred to worksheet it will automaticall change in the new worksheet even
though it is sorted. It this correct? Any help would be appreciated - Thanks.