-   -   cursor mvmt w/in Excel 2007 using arrows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/241887-cursor-mvmt-w-excel-2007-using-arrows.html)

Chris

cursor mvmt w/in Excel 2007 using arrows

Hello,

How can I enable cursor movement using my arrow keys in Excel? It was
working previously and now when I use the arrow keys, it moves the worksheet
but not the cursor. Thank you for your help!
--
Christine

Jacob Skaria

cursor mvmt w/in Excel 2007 using arrows

Check whether 'Scroll Lock' is ON. Turn it OFF by pressing the key
again...(Key to the right of function keys in the keyboard)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Chris" wrote:

Hello,

How can I enable cursor movement using my arrow keys in Excel? It was
working previously and now when I use the arrow keys, it moves the worksheet
but not the cursor. Thank you for your help!
--
Christine

Niek Otten

cursor mvmt w/in Excel 2007 using arrows

Press the ScrLk key once more

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Chris" wrote in message
Hello,

How can I enable cursor movement using my arrow keys in Excel? It was
working previously and now when I use the arrow keys, it moves the
worksheet
but not the cursor. Thank you for your help!
--
Christine

Chris

cursor mvmt w/in Excel 2007 using arrows

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
--
Christine