-   -   Getting a cell to state 1 thing if another cell states something (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/241851-getting-cell-state-1-thing-if-another-cell-states-something.html)

Crimzon07

Getting a cell to state 1 thing if another cell states something

Hi,

I would like to have my Cells state 1 if the cell above it says one thing
and 0 if it states another.

I.E. Cell C5 would state 1 if the Cell C4 state x. But if C4 said y then C5
would state 0.

Jacob Skaria

Getting a cell to state 1 thing if another cell states something

=IF(C4="X",1,IF(C4="Y",0,""))

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria