-   -   MRound Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/241763-mround-formula.html)

LauraLee

MRound Formula

I'm trying to add the Mround to a cell that already has an exisiting formual
(i.e. a3*a4). How do I create the circular reference so that it will round
the figure to the nearest 1,000. Thanks

Sean Timmons

MRound Formula

Just use =ROUND(A3*A4,-3) :)

"LauraLee" wrote:

I'm trying to add the Mround to a cell that already has an exisiting formual
(i.e. a3*a4). How do I create the circular reference so that it will round
the figure to the nearest 1,000. Thanks

Gord Dibben

MRound Formula

=MROUND(A3*A4,1000)

Note: MROUND function requires the Analysis Toolpak to be enabled in
ToolsAdd-ins

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:51:01 -0700, LauraLee
wrote:

I'm trying to add the Mround to a cell that already has an exisiting formual
(i.e. a3*a4). How do I create the circular reference so that it will round
the figure to the nearest 1,000. Thanks

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

MRound Formula

Hi,

MROUND is a built-in function in 2007 so you don't need to attach the ATP if
you are using that version.

I think ROUND would be the most common answer for this example.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire