Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dok Dok is offline

Default Formula for dividing work

He is the situation. I have 15 trucks a day to load each a different volume.
I have 3 or 4 loaders per day. I need a formula that would allow me to have
the trucks assigned to each loader so that they each end up with about the
same volume for the day.

Truck Volume Loader
101 237 160 700 1198
102 236 151 654 1143