-   -   Sum of check boxes that have been checked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/241554-sum-check-boxes-have-been-checked.html)

confused??[_2_]

Sum of check boxes that have been checked

I have a list of check boxes in a spread sheet that are all linked to the
corresponding cell and I would like to add up in a different cell how many of
those check boxes have been checked.

Can anyone please help me?

T. Valko

Sum of check boxes that have been checked

Assuming A1:A10 are the linked cells.

=COUNTIF(A1:A10,TRUE)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"confused??" wrote in message
I have a list of check boxes in a spread sheet that are all linked to the
corresponding cell and I would like to add up in a different cell how many
of
those check boxes have been checked.

Can anyone please help me?

Jacob Skaria

Sum of check boxes that have been checked

If cell values are 1,0

=COUNTIF(A1:A10,1)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria