-   -   Change format to landscape for whole workbook at once (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/24118-change-format-landscape-whole-workbook-once.html)

hw

Change format to landscape for whole workbook at once

Hi,

I have a workbook which has 20 worksheets included. If I want to configure
all the worksheets to print in landscape, is there any way I can do it?
Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

Select all sheets (click first, hold down shift and press last), then do the
page setup

Peo Sjoblom