-   -   FULL SCREEN WITH TOOLBAR ACCESIBILITY (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/240933-full-screen-toolbar-accesibility.html)

roberta

FULL SCREEN WITH TOOLBAR ACCESIBILITY

My spreadsheet opens in full screen without the toolbars showing at the top.
I can use the right click on the mouse to then close full screen which will
then show the toolbars at the top, but then I don't have the bottom and right
side scroll bars to maneuver around within my workbook.

Sean Timmons

FULL SCREEN WITH TOOLBAR ACCESIBILITY

If you go to Tools Options View tab are the horizontal scroll bar and
vertical scroll bar checked?