-   -   Simple? View named range from sheet1 on sheet2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/240926-simple-view-named-range-sheet1-sheet2.html)

susiew32

Simple? View named range from sheet1 on sheet2

I have a sheet with rows of data. I have named ranges for different rows and
columns within that sheet.

How can I view the each named range on a second (summary) sheet? The data
may change, but the size of the named range stays the same, so I know how
many rows I'll be displaying.

Thanks in advance.

Pete_UK

Simple? View named range from sheet1 on sheet2

Suppose you have a range called Seconds on the first sheet, in the
second sheet just type:

=Seconds

in a cell and copy it down as far as you need.

Hope this helps.

Pete