5647
..

My question is " what to do if i want to these column values as shown below :

..
..
..
..
..
..
5647
47
8476
2515
224
148
245
2254

please reply..

Luke M

How to reverse data of a single column?

Select just that column of info. Data - Sort, descending. If prompted, keep
current selection.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Denish D" wrote:

How to reverse data of a single column?

Example:

Column

2254
245
148
224
2515
8476
47
5647
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My question is " what to do if i want to these column values as shown below :

.
.
.
.
.
.
5647
47
8476
2515
224
148
245
2254

please reply..

Eduardo

How to reverse data of a single column?

Hi,
use another column to number your data, let's say starting from 20 all the
way down to 1 and then highlight all the columns and filter them by the
column created in ascending order, then delete this column

if this helps please click yes thanks

"Denish D" wrote:

[...]

Apologies, I did not see the 2nd half of your post. It looks like Eduardo or
NBVC hae suggested a practical solution.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Denish D" wrote:

[...]

Ron Rosenfeld

How to reverse data of a single column?

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:10:02 -0700, Denish D <Denish
wrote:

[...]

=IF(ROWS($1:1)ROWS(rng),"",INDEX(rng,ROWS(rng)+1-ROWS($1:1)))

where "rng" is the named range where your data exists.

Fill down until getting blanks.
--ron

[email protected]

How to reverse data of a single column?

On Aug 27, 2:10�pm, Denish D <Denish
wrote:
How to reverse data of a single column?

Example:
Column
2254
245
148
224
2515
8476
47
5647

My question is " what to do if i want to these column values as shown below :

5647
47
8476
2515
224
148
245
2254

In an adjacent column (insert one if necessary) enter . . .

=ROW()

.. . . in every cel which has one of your numbers in it.

Then select all the cels of both columns.

Select DATA SORT

Select the column of the =ROW() cells

Select Descending if not already selected

Click OK.

Repeat to revert.

Alan Lloyd