-   -   Help with formulas automatically updating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/240677-help-formulas-automatically-updating.html)

Bobbo

Help with formulas automatically updating

I have the following in a cell. {=SUM(('Evaluation
Form'!F7:F7="Technical")*('Evaluation Form'!K7:K7="Reject"))}. The problem is
when I enter information on the Evaluation Form the cell with the above is
not being updated automatically. How can I get it to update automatic. Also I
was searching on the discussion group when I saw how to put the {} arround
the formula but now I don't remember how. I know it was certain keystrokes
that put it there.
Thanks for any help.

Bob

Gary''s Student

Help with formulas automatically updating

1. Tools Options Calculation Automatic

2. Enter the formula with CNTRL-SHFT-ENTER rather than just the ENTER key.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200901