-   -   Excel conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/240543-excel-conditional-formatting.html)

Lewy

Excel conditional formatting

I have a table with names across the top and tasks down the side, i have set
up a drop down list for each task under each name, in the drop down is level
1, level 2 and level 3, they are formatted to change colour depending on the
level, i want the cell with the persons name in to change colour when every
task is at level 1 can anyone help please. Thanks

Luke M

Excel conditional formatting

Select the cell with name in it. Under format - conditional formatting,
change the first box to "Formula is" and use something like:

=AND(A2="Level 1",B2="Level 1",C2="Level 1")

to test if multiple other cells are all at "Level 1".
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Lewy" wrote:

I have a table with names across the top and tasks down the side, i have set
up a drop down list for each task under each name, in the drop down is level
1, level 2 and level 3, they are formatted to change colour depending on the
level, i want the cell with the persons name in to change colour when every
task is at level 1 can anyone help please. Thanks

Lewy

Excel conditional formatting

You are da man Luke M, Cheers mate.

"Lewy" wrote:

I have a table with names across the top and tasks down the side, i have set
up a drop down list for each task under each name, in the drop down is level
1, level 2 and level 3, they are formatted to change colour depending on the
level, i want the cell with the persons name in to change colour when every
task is at level 1 can anyone help please. Thanks

T. Valko

Excel conditional formatting

=AND(A2="Level 1",B2="Level 1",C2="Level 1")

=AND(A2:C2="Level 1")

=COUNTIF(A2:C2,"Level 1")=3

--
Biff