-   -   converting word mailing labels to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/240095-converting-word-mailing-labels-excel.html)

Marie

converting word mailing labels to Excel

I have a mailing label document in word that I want to convert to Excel. The
labels are layed out just as it would be from a mail merge but are not in
mail merge form with the grey shading. I am certain that this is how they
were originally made but I cannot find the original excel spreadsheet. I
need this in order to merge two lists into a new Excel list, one that is
already in Excel and the one I am speaking about that is in word.