-   -   Page Break View (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/240051-page-break-view.html)

Gavin[_2_]

Page Break View

When I view as a page break view, is there a way to get rid of the
transparent "Page 1", "Page 2", etc. titles that come up?

Luke M

Page Break View

No, that is an inherrent part of page break preview (being able to see where
each page ends!). If you don't want them displayed, why not switch to normal
view?
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Gavin" wrote:

When I view as a page break view, is there a way to get rid of the
transparent "Page 1", "Page 2", etc. titles that come up?

felix miguel

Page Break View