-   -   How do I transfer a contact list from Microsoft Excel to outlook. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/239854-how-do-i-transfer-contact-list-microsoft-excel-outlook.html)

LarryP

How do I transfer a contact list from Microsoft Excel to outlook.

Some contacts were emailed to me. When I down loaded them and attempted to
save them, they went into an excell file. I did however save them in a
1993-2003
file. My objective is to put this list on my iphone. Can you help?

Gord Dibben

How do I transfer a contact list from Microsoft Excel to outlook.

Do you mean to export a list of names, addresses etc. from Excel to your
Outlook Contacts?

See Ron's site for how-to's

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/importcontacts.htm

Note that *.CSV files will work in 2003 and earlier and 2007.

Outlook 2007 won't import directly from Excel 2007

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP