-   -   Send keys with user input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/239307-send-keys-user-input.html)

sunspot27

Send keys with user input

I'm using sendkeys to send some numbers to a java based back office
system. It works perfectly on sending the numbers however I'm looking
to create a text box on a user form so that the user can input the
numbers to send to the back office system.

Application.SendKeys ("12345"), True

Could someone help me out?

Thanks

Dave Peterson