-   -   Variable Link to Workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23909-variable-link-workbooks.html)

dfrancefort

Variable Link to Workbooks

I want to link mulitple workbooks in to one, is there a way to make the link
a variable formula so I can have the workbook names across the top of my
spreadsheet and use those in the link. This way I can just change the
workbook name on the top of the column and the data would change.

I tried using the INDIRECT formula but I get a #REF... I use the Indirect
formula now but not in a link to another workbook...

HELP !!!!

--
Dave F

Dave Peterson

Harlan Grove wrote a User Defined Function that can pull from a closed
workbook:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?se...wsranger.co m