-   -   User Defined Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23906-user-defined-functions.html)

Jeff B

User Defined Functions

I have an inherited workbook that contains "user defined functions." These
are in the Insert Function dialogue.

How do I see what these do? How do I create them? How do I delete them?

Alok

Hi

Press Alt-F11 and you will see the development environment. The user defined
functions will be in one of the modules. To see the code Click on View
Project and then click on the Modules node and within that on individual
modules etc.
This is provided the code is not password protected. You can write your own
functions and subroutines.

Alok