-   -   values greater than and including (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/238966-values-greater-than-including.html)

Teeny

values greater than and including

I need to find how many values in a column are greater than and including 6
but less than 12, I have tried many variations on COUNTIF and the numbers
just dont look right.

Can anyone help?

Per Jessen

values greater than and including

Hi

Both formulas will do it:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10=6),--(A1:A10<12))

=COUNTIF(A1:A10,"=6")-COUNTIF(A1:A10,"12")

Regards,
Per

"Teeny" skrev i meddelelsen
I need to find how many values in a column are greater than and including 6
but less than 12, I have tried many variations on COUNTIF and the numbers
just dont look right.

Can anyone help?

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

values greater than and including

Hi,

You could try either of the following:

=sumproduct((range=6)*(range<12)); or

=countif(range,"=6")-countif(range,"<12")

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Teeny" wrote in message
I need to find how many values in a column are greater than and including
6
but less than 12, I have tried many variations on COUNTIF and the numbers
just dont look right.

Can anyone help?

Teethless mama

values greater than and including

=countif(range,"=6")-countif(range,"<12")

this formula doesn't work. It give you a wrong value

"Teeny" wrote in message
I need to find how many values in a column are greater than and including
6
but less than 12, I have tried many variations on COUNTIF and the numbers
just dont look right.

Can anyone help?

Teethless mama

values greater than and including

greater than and including 6 but less than 12

=COUNTIF(A1:A10,"=6")-COUNTIF(A1:A10,"12")

your formula doesn't work. It give you a wrong value

Try it like this:

"Teeny" skrev i meddelelsen
I need to find how many values in a column are greater than and including 6
but less than 12, I have tried many variations on COUNTIF and the numbers
just dont look right.

Can anyone help?

Teethless mama

values greater than and including

=SUM(COUNTIF(A:A,{"=6","=12"})*{1,-1})

"Teeny" wrote:

I need to find how many values in a column are greater than and including 6
but less than 12, I have tried many variations on COUNTIF and the numbers
just dont look right.

Can anyone help?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

values greater than and including