-   -   convert (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/238961-convert.html)

Sudipta Sen[_2_]

convert

How could I convert the number in a cell to word form in other cell
automatically.

eg. Type 56 in Cell A1 , it will convert automatically Fifty Six in Cell A2
or any other mentioned Cell

140 - One hundred forty

2534 - Two thousand five hundred thirty four

It's very unrgent to make a BILL ( Bill Amount in Number & return the same
amount in word)

Jacob Skaria

convert

Hi Sudipta

Check out the below link

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259663

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sudipta Sen" wrote:

How could I convert the number in a cell to word form in other cell
automatically.

eg. Type 56 in Cell A1 , it will convert automatically Fifty Six in Cell A2
or any other mentioned Cell

140 - One hundred forty

2534 - Two thousand five hundred thirty four

It's very unrgent to make a BILL ( Bill Amount in Number & return the same
amount in word)

David Biddulph[_2_]

convert

Numbers to words:
a.. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360
b.. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html
c.. http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

--
David Biddulph

"Sudipta Sen" wrote in message
How could I convert the number in a cell to word form in other cell
automatically.

eg. Type 56 in Cell A1 , it will convert automatically Fifty Six in Cell
A2
or any other mentioned Cell

140 - One hundred forty

2534 - Two thousand five hundred thirty four

It's very unrgent to make a BILL ( Bill Amount in Number & return the same
amount in word)

Sudipta Sen[_2_]

convert

Thks for your guidence.

but i want to convert number in indian currency form e.g.

1,29,45,463.72
Rupees one core twenty nine lacs forty five thousand four hundred sixty
three and seventy two paisa.

Further I want to delete / edit the previous module, how i could get the
previous module saved as name module 1 & module 2