-   -   Worksheet set-up/programming (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/238452-worksheet-set-up-programming.html)

Cathy

Worksheet set-up/programming

I have three worksheets: CurrentUpdates, YTDUpdates and
Account_Info_Master_Sheet.

On a monthly basis, new account information will be entered into the
CurrentUpdates sheet. This sheet is programmed with data validation drop
down lists. I would like the data field from this spreadsheet
(Account Name, AE, Region, etc) to auto-populate at the bottom of the
YTDUpdates sheet. So, the YTDupdates sheet will keep a running total of the
information. The CurrentUpdates sheet will be deleted on a monthly basis &
new data entered.

Also, not sure if this can be accomplished, but I would like the
CurrentUpdates sheet to automatically make any changes to the
Account_Info_Master_Sheet or add new data (depending on the scenario).

I'd like to keep the CurrentUpdates sheet clean, so that once additions are
entered, they are either hidden or deleted from this sheet.

This Account_Info_Master_Sheet needs to populate data in other Excel
spreadsheets. I'm not well versed in Access. Wondering if Excel can handle
this project or if I should tackle it in Access. Any help is appreciated.