-   -   Remove Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237595-remove-password.html)

Zita

Remove Password

I want to remove a password from a workbook so it opens without one. It is
unshared file.

Eduardo

Remove Password

Hi,
Go to unprotect workbook and delete the password from there

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"Zita" wrote:

I want to remove a password from a workbook so it opens without one. It is
unshared file.

Zita

Remove Password

Thanks for the info but I forgot to mention I am using 2007. But I figured
it out.

"Zita" wrote:

I want to remove a password from a workbook so it opens without one. It is
unshared file.

Gord Dibben

Remove Password

Open the workbook using the password to open.

Then go to FileSave AsToolsGeneral Options

Remove any password(s) and save the workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP