-   -   Formula not updating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237522-formula-not-updating.html)

nzcass

Formula not updating

Excel 2003

If I change a number that is part of a group that is in a formula (ex: two
numbers being multiplied with a total at the bottom) for some reason the
total is not updating unless I double click on it.

This problem is only with a few a my worksheets.

Thanks

Jacob Skaria

Formula not updating

Calculation mode might be set to manual mode. Check and set to automatic from
menu ToolsOptionsCalculation tab

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria