-   -   VBA coding for expiry dates alert threw email (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237449-vba-coding-expiry-dates-alert-threw-email.html)

Tia[_3_]

VBA coding for expiry dates alert threw email

Hello i am looking for a VBA coding that allows to have an email once
one of the employe has an expiry date to be renewed
Example :
Sheet name : expiry dates
A1= Employee Name
B1= Birthdate
C1= Passport renewal date
D1= Driving license renewal date
E1= Visa card renewal date

I want a text informing me that this employee needs the following* to
be renewed for him

Best Regards

Eduardo

VBA coding for expiry dates alert threw email

Hi Tia,
take a look at Ron webpage

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm