-   -   Won't copy formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237378-wont-copy-formulas.html)

Sandra

Won't copy formulas

I have a formul that I need to copy to other cells but it copies the number
only.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Won't copy formulas

Hi,

What's the formula on the Formula bar? How are you doing the copy & paste
commands? Where are you copying from and to?

If you copy between 2003 and 2007 you will need to select the formula on the
Formula Bar and copy from there.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire