-   -   =TEXT(L9-K9,"h:mm") How can I sum the results to a total value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237299-%3Dtext-l9-k9-h-mm-how-can-i-sum-results-total-value.html)

be013fc

=TEXT(L9-K9,"h:mm") How can I sum the results to a total value

Setting up a time sheet

Dave Peterson

=TEXT(L9-K9,"h:mm") How can I sum the results to a total value

Don't use the =text() function.

Just do the subtraction and format the cell: h:mm

ps. It's better to write your question in the body of the message--not just in
the subject.

be013fc wrote:

Setting up a time sheet

--

Dave Peterson

Teethless mama

=TEXT(L9-K9,"h:mm") How can I sum the results to a total value

=L9-K9

"be013fc" wrote:

Setting up a time sheet

Jacob Skaria

=TEXT(L9-K9,"h:mm") How can I sum the results to a total value

L9-K9

and format the cell to below from FormatCellsCustom

[h]:mm

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"be013fc" wrote:

Setting up a time sheet

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

=TEXT(L9-K9,"h:mm") How can I sum the results to a total value

Hi,

You might also what to look at some free Excel timesheet templates at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...172771033.aspx

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"be013fc" wrote: