-   -   how do I delete cells concatenanted w/out loosing combined info (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237294-how-do-i-delete-cells-concatenanted-w-out-loosing-combined-info.html)

mngirlintx

how do I delete cells concatenanted w/out loosing combined info

I don't know how to delete cells without loosing info in cells I've
concatenanted. Does anyone know?

FSt1

how do I delete cells concatenanted w/out loosing combined info

hi
if i understand you correctly, you are talking about a concatenation formula
that looses it data when you delete the source cell data.
copy the concatenation formula and paste as values. this turns the formula
into hard data. the other cells are no longer needed.

Regards
FSt1

"mngirlintx" wrote:

I don't know how to delete cells without loosing info in cells I've
concatenanted. Does anyone know?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

how do I delete cells concatenanted w/out loosing combined info

Convert the formula to a value:

Highlight the formula on the Formula Bar and press F9, Enter.

Or use Copy, then Edit, Paste Special, Values

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire