-   -   Calculation automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237293-calculation-automatically.html)

capricorngirlone

Calculation automatically

How do I set up a calculation for spreadshheet? I handle vacation, sick,
accrued leave for the entire office.

Sean Timmons

Calculation automatically

This one is going to need a whole lot more explanation...

"capricorngirlone" wrote:

How do I set up a calculation for spreadshheet? I handle vacation, sick,
accrued leave for the entire office.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Calculation automatically

Hi,

Take a look at the free Excel timesheet templates at the following siteL

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...px?ofcresset=1

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire