-   -   Can I propagate a date from one worksheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23719-can-i-propagate-date-one-worksheet-another.html)

DJ

Can I propagate a date from one worksheet to another

I have a spreadsheet with some dates in a series of table. I want to be able
to enter a date on one worksheet and it automaticly continue counting days
when I switch to another worksheet. Can I do this?

Otto Moehrbach

That is not clear. What do you mean by "automatically continue counting
days when I switch to another worksheet."? HTH Otto