-   -   Saving workspaces (.xlw) Get error message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237172-saving-workspaces-xlw-get-error-message.html)

KatCook

Saving workspaces (.xlw) Get error message

Suddenly, I can no longer save my workspaces in 2007. The error message says
I must choose another extension, but .xlw is the only one I know.

Jacob Skaria

Saving workspaces (.xlw) Get error message

Refer the below link. Also make sure you have your latest service pack
installed..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria