-   -   Is there a way to view multiple excel spreadsheets side by side? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/237025-there-way-view-multiple-excel-spreadsheets-side-side.html)

Secret_sqrl

Is there a way to view multiple excel spreadsheets side by side?

I have to copy information from one spreadsheet to another spreadsheet and I
want to view them using Vista's "Show Side by Side" feature. The information
is in two seperate spreadsheets not in one spreadsheet with multiple
workbooks.

Thanks in advance for the help
--
Secret Sqrl
Concerned Dissident

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Is there a way to view multiple excel spreadsheets side by side?

Hi,

So you want to see 2 different workbooks in one view. To do so, navigate to
Window New window. Now go to Window Arrange All and tile as desired.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com