-   -   How do I change the direction when pressing ENTER? (dn, rt, etc.) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/236983-how-do-i-change-direction-when-pressing-enter-dn-rt-etc.html)

CGN Bear

How do I change the direction when pressing ENTER? (dn, rt, etc.)

In previous versions of EXCEL there was a way to change the direction of the
cell movement (right, left, up, down) after entering data and pressing the
ENTER key. How is this done now?

PCLIVE

How do I change the direction when pressing ENTER? (dn, rt, etc.)

Tools-Options
Edit Tab

Move selection after Enter....select direction

HTH,
Paul

--

"CGN Bear" <CGN wrote in message
In previous versions of EXCEL there was a way to change the direction of
the
cell movement (right, left, up, down) after entering data and pressing the
ENTER key. How is this done now?

Jacob Skaria

How do I change the direction when pressing ENTER? (dn, rt, etc.)

Check out OfficeButtonExcel OpionsAdvanced...in 2007
--
If this post helps click Yes

"CGN Bear" wrote:

In previous versions of EXCEL there was a way to change the direction of the
cell movement (right, left, up, down) after entering data and pressing the
ENTER key. How is this done now?

PCLIVE

How do I change the direction when pressing ENTER? (dn, rt, etc.)

I thought you were asking for previous versions...sorry I misread. See
other response for answer.