-   -   I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/236831-i-want-create-if-statement-leaves-cell-blank-if.html)

KK

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if....

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if the value in
another cell is blank or zero. How would I craft this formula please?

Stefi

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if....

=IF(ISBLANK(A2),"","A2 is non_blank")

Regards,
Stefi

€žKK€ ezt Ă*rta:

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if the value in
another cell is blank or zero. How would I craft this formula please?

Jacob Skaria

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if....

=IF(A1+0=0,"",A1)
OR
=IF(A1+0=0,"","do whatever")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"KK" wrote:

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if the value in
another cell is blank or zero. How would I craft this formula please?

Max

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if....

If you mean, looking "blank", then the usual way would be something like this
in say, B2: =IF(A2="","",yourformula)

B2 will appear "blank" (it'll contain a zero length null string: "")
if A2 is either blank or if A2 contains a zero length null string: ""

There's no formula which will return a real blank
--
Max
Singapore
"KK" wrote:
I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if the value in
another cell is blank or zero. How would I craft this formula please?

Max

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if..

Sorry, missed the "or zero" bit
It should read: =IF(A2={0,""},"",yourformula)
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:27,000 Files:200 Subscribers:70
xdemechanik
---

Max

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if..

Errata to earlier, it should be: =IF(OR(A2={0,""}),"",C2)
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:27,000 Files:200 Subscribers:70
xdemechanik
---

Teethless mama

I want to create an IF statement that leaves a cell blank if....

=IF(A1,A1,"")