-   -   adding a percentage for COLA to Payroll worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/236758-adding-percentage-cola-payroll-worksheet.html)

luvkisn

adding a percentage for COLA to Payroll worksheet

I have a worksheet that I have all of our positions and payroll figures. We
need to update by adding an annual COLA of 2%. How do I do this without
having to go into each cell and update by the 2%?

Don Guillett

adding a percentage for COLA to Payroll worksheet

put 1.02 in a cell somewherecopyselect range to
changeeditpastespecialMULTIPLY

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"luvkisn" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that I have all of our positions and payroll figures.
We
need to update by adding an annual COLA of 2%. How do I do this without
having to go into each cell and update by the 2%?

Rajesh Mehmi

adding a percentage for COLA to Payroll worksheet

If you can add a column then multiply by 1.02 in the added column

=payroll*1.02

regards
Rajesh Mehmi