-   -   Rows to repeat at the bottom (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23613-rows-repeat-bottom.html)

RAJEEV CHADHA

Rows to repeat at the bottom

Hi,
Is there any built in command in Excel for Rows to repeat at the
bottom just like rows to repeat at the top.
I know about Customer footer & header.
I have posted the same query before but received no reply.
I hope this time i will get the answer.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rajeev Chadha

JulieD

Hi Rajeev

no, there is no inbuilt command in Excel for rows to repeat at the bottom
.... the best i can suggest is doing a google search (groups.google.com - use
the advanced search feature, put microsoft.public.excel* in the groups
section and some keywords in) to see if someone has created something that
does what you're after.

Good luck.

--
Cheers
JulieD

"JulieD" wrote in message ...
[...]

Hi Julie,
As per your advice i have tried but all my efforts went into vain as i
haven't got the desired result.My advice to all searching for print rows
to repeat at the bottom is to forget it & does not waste time on it like me.
May be in newer version of Excel will overcome this limitation.

Regards
Rajeev

JulieD

Hi

if you'ld like to let microsoft know what you think, send them an email at

with excel in the subject line and your request / suggestion in the email
body.
--
Cheers
JulieD