-   -   I need and and/or statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/236123-i-need-statement.html)

soconfused

I need and and/or statement

I believe I am looking for an OR statement, but I need help.

In column A, I can have either "13A" or "20", if it's either of those two
numbers I want to put a 1 in column B, if it's not either of those numbers I
want to put a 0 in column B.

Can somebody help me write this formula.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
DMM

Eduardo

I need and and/or statement

Hi,
in column B enter

=if(or(A1="13A",A1=20),1,0)

"soconfused" wrote:

I believe I am looking for an OR statement, but I need help.

In column A, I can have either "13A" or "20", if it's either of those two
numbers I want to put a 1 in column B, if it's not either of those numbers I
want to put a 0 in column B.

Can somebody help me write this formula.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
DMM

soconfused

I need and and/or statement

Thank you, that works perfectly.
--
DMM

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
in column B enter

=if(or(A1="13A",A1=20),1,0)

"soconfused" wrote:

I believe I am looking for an OR statement, but I need help.

In column A, I can have either "13A" or "20", if it's either of those two
numbers I want to put a 1 in column B, if it's not either of those numbers I
want to put a 0 in column B.

Can somebody help me write this formula.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
DMM

Eduardo

I need and and/or statement

your welcom, have a great day

"soconfused" wrote:

Thank you, that works perfectly.
--
DMM

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
in column B enter

=if(or(A1="13A",A1=20),1,0)

"soconfused" wrote:

I believe I am looking for an OR statement, but I need help.

In column A, I can have either "13A" or "20", if it's either of those two
numbers I want to put a 1 in column B, if it's not either of those numbers I
want to put a 0 in column B.

Can somebody help me write this formula.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
DMM

Teethless mama