-   -   Hyperlink worksheet data to a index in a workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/235971-hyperlink-worksheet-data-index-workbook.html)

TB

Hyperlink worksheet data to a index in a workbook?

I have created a workbook with multiple worksheets for vehicle maintenance
and a master index.

I am trying to hyperlink them to an index page in this workbook and when I
do it comes up cannot open specified file. So there has to be a way to do
what I am tring to do, because I have done this before but this time it does
not seem to be working.

Jacob Skaria

Hyperlink worksheet data to a index in a workbook?

Try with HYPERLINK() function

=HYPERLINK(Sheet3!A1,"Friendlyname")

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria