-   -   using worksheet.change function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/235966-using-worksheet-change-function.html)

connexion

using worksheet.change function

Hi everyone,
I have some names in column a. now i want to
implement something so that when anyone tries to change column a it
should display a msg box. i need to use the worksheet.change function.
if any other solution is there it wil be welcome.

thanks for all the help

Don Guillett

using worksheet.change function

If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub