-   -   How can I add the same data to every worksheet in a workbook all . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/23580-how-can-i-add-same-data-every-worksheet-workbook-all.html)

Phyllis

How can I add the same data to every worksheet in a workbook all .

I want to add rows and test to a workbook. It is a calendar and the added
data is the same for each worksheet. How can I accomplish this without doing
each page separately.

Duke Carey

Right click on the tab for any sheet and choose 'Select All Sheets'

Now, anything you do to one sheet is copied to all the sheets.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON - try to remember to ungroup the sheets when you're
done (I never do), so that you don't propogate to every sheet changes you
want to make just to the current sheet.