Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need a formula.........

Im trying to create a worksheet to let me enter a dollar amount in a cell and
have Excel figure where it falls between and puts the correct dollar amont in
another cell. Basicaslly this is a commisson grid for my employees. I want to
take employee A's sheet and put a date and sales amount and Excel figure his
pay.
Here's an example:
$139.99 & up = $450.00
$119.99 €“ $139.98 = $370.00